Welcome to Innovation Technology Trading website (referred to as the website/online services), which is a service provided by the Technology Innovation Trading Company. The website is operated by Black Box (referred to as “we/us/” or “us”).
As a user of the Website (referred to as “you/you/the customer”) you must read and understand the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions” list).
Once you use the website for the purpose of purchasing, you will be obligated to follow the terms and conditions. Please carefully review the list of terms and conditions before starting to use the electronic services. If you do not agree (or are unable to comply) with any law or condition from the list, we advise you not to use the electronic services provided by the Black Box.
Terms and conditions of use of the Ibtikar store
The use of the website’s services is only available to persons who are able to represent themselves legally in accordance with the system of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Persons who are unable to legally represent themselves according to the local contract system cannot use the website services.
These terms and conditions are in effect and are void of any previous forms of commercial representation, oral agreements, or other understandings, unless additional conditions are specified in this regard for a specific product or service.
By using the website services, you will be obligated to follow the terms and conditions.
Security protection of the website
You are completely prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security protection of the website, including but not limited to the following:
• Interfering with information not intended for you or accessing an Internet server or an account that you are not officially authorized to use.
• Attempting to explore, examine, or test the capacity of the system or network, or attempting to penetrate the security system or levels of protection without being authorized to do so.
• Attempting to disrupt or interfere with the service provided to any other user, host, network or host, which includes, but is not limited to, spreading and sending viruses to the website, overloading the website, sending chain letters or unwanted e-mail, or any other means that may harm the integrity of the network. .
• Sending unsolicited messages, including commercial offers and/or advertisements for products or services.
• Simulation for the purpose of forgery of the Internet Protocol address, e-mail address, or any part of the website address and using it in any e-mail or mailing group. Violations that harm system or network security will result in civil and criminal penalties in most cases.
You hereby agree not to use system resources, whether hardware or software, or in any way to confuse, interfere, or attempt to interfere with the workflow of the website or any activity or service provided by the website. The website will investigate activities that may involve these violations and will cooperate with the competent judicial authorities to prosecute and apply the necessary punishment to people involved in such violations.
We are aware of our responsibility to protect your personal information and take this very seriously. We believe that your personal information is one of our most important resources. We store and process your personal information on our servers and are protected by highly secure hardware and software. If you object to our processing of your personal information by transfer or use by any means, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may avoid using the website services.
We do not trade your personal information by any means, including selling or renting it to any third party, without obtaining your explicit consent in the first place.
To register – my personal account
The registration process includes the information (your personal information) that you provide to us to complete your transactions and to contact you. You must accept the principle that we will use and update your personal information in order to deal with the registration process and to control the confidentiality of your identity during the process of following up on the delivery of the purchase order and payment electronically.
The information you provide during the registration process is protected data in accordance with the privacy protection provisions described previously. Your personal information forms part of your record of your interactions with our services. If you use our website, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal account and password, in addition to preventing access to your personal device/computer, and you will therefore bear responsibility for all operations that are carried out through your personal account using the password.
The Website shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise due to your failure to protect your password or any other information related to your personal account. If you suspect suspicious transactions in your personal account, please notify us by contacting us immediately through any means
By agreeing to use the website and our electronic services, you agree to receive our electronic messages in all their forms through e-mail, periodic bulletins, or notices and alerts announced on the website. Accordingly, you implicitly agree that all electronic transactions sent to you by us are legally binding and treated as written transactions.
We have the right to monitor, record and save any phone call, e-mail, or any other form of electronic communication with you for training purposes, with the aim of verifying the advice and comments directed to us and to improve and develop the quality of service provided to our customers.
Products and Customer Reviews
Customers who have evaluated the product or service provide Technology Innovation with full rights and powers to republish their evaluations in brochures, marketing media, or on the website without the client’s consent based on their agreement to submit the evaluation.
The order identification system applies to items ordered from the same account or credit card as well as orders that use the same shipping or billing address. We will send an alert to the customer if the material identification system is applied to his account.
Product details, inventory and prices
In our constant and diligent endeavor to provide accurate and comprehensive information about our products (such as product availability, prices, product specifications, illustrations, and technical specifications) and to provide comprehensive information about services, we may encounter some typographical errors.
The maximum accuracy limits are taken into account in displaying the colors of the products on the website, but the colors you see appearing on the website depend mainly on your screen settings, and this falls outside the scope of our authority, as we cannot confirm with certainty the approved color settings on your screen.
Publishing details related to products or services (including but not limited to: marketing brochures, advertisements, commercial offers, magazine offers, and small publications) on the website is not considered a guarantee of the availability of products, offers, or prices, whether through online shopping or directly at the exhibition.
Some errors may occur during the process of providing the product or service and providing detailed information about prices on the website. The website cannot provide you with prices for individual products or know the total cost of the product or service until you submit your complete electronic order.
If an invoice is requested and issued for a product or service and the price is incorrect or the information is incorrect due to an error in recording the correct price or information about the products or services, the website has the right in this case to either contact you to explain this error and how to deal with it or cancel your order and Notify you of such cancellation.
If your request is accepted and followed up electronically, the total cost will be calculated and deducted from your credit card account, and we will inform you by email that the payment process is being conducted correctly. With all our efforts to provide the lowest prices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, some differences may occur between the exhibition prices and the website prices. We strive to offer you the best prices on the website in addition to all of our showrooms. However, some differences in prices may occur between the website and the prices in the showroom.
The “Lowest Price Guarantee” service is not provided for purchases through the website.
Product availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
All prices of products and services include value added tax – unless otherwise stated in certain cases
1. The shipping date depends on your purchase order, in terms of city and payment method.
2. Delivery within the city of Riyadh within 3 to 5 working days, and outside the city of Riyadh within 3 to 7 working days outside the city of Riyadh, except for Friday and Saturday (not a working day) as well as official holidays such as Eid and the Kingdom’s National Day. Delivery time takes within days Holidays up to 15 working days.
3. Delivery time is estimated and not guaranteed. To review the estimated delivery date and time please review the product page. The product page is updated regularly based on the latest information.
4. Delivery also depends on the customer’s acceptance and setting a delivery date with the technology innovation team or with the shipping team. If the customer cannot be contacted on the specified date, then there will be a delay in delivering the shipment without any responsibility on the Technology Innovation Company.
Payment via Mada card:
Payment via Mada ATM. We guarantee you a safe shopping experience on our website. We currently accept credit cards of the Visa Card and Master Card type. Please enter all payment information in English. In the event that a refund is requested by the customer, the credit card purchase fee will be deducted at a rate of (2. 2) % of the value of purchases.
We guarantee that your credit card number is protected thanks to the latest electronic encryption technologies, and we guarantee you a safe shopping experience on our website. We currently accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. When paying using a credit card, no additional fees are added. Please enter all payment information in English.
In the event that the customer requests a refund, the credit card purchase fee will be deducted at a rate of (2.2)% of the value of the purchases.
Cash on Delivery:
We accept cash on delivery for purchases, as an alternative to using a credit card. By using this method, you will be able to pay in cash when you receive the products you ordered, with an additional 29 riyals being charged for this service
Please note that cash on delivery orders are accepted within Riyadh only.
Technology Innovation Trading Company has the right to cancel cash on delivery requests if the customer postpones or does not respond
Payment in 4 payments via Tabby:
We accept payment in installments in 4 installments without interest, without fees, and without filling out long forms
Available for orders between 100-5,000 SAR
Cancellation of the order by the customer:
To proceed with the order cancellation process, you must contact us first. You may cancel your order for any of the following reasons:
• If the order is not delivered or shipped to you. If the cancellation is made after the order has been shipped or sent, you will be charged a cancellation fee. We reserve the right to match the time your order was shipped to the time you submitted your cancellation request.
• We cannot provide/deliver the requested product/service within a reasonable period of time, which is (20) working days from the day the order is confirmed.
Order Cancellation by innovation:
We reserve the right to cancel the order for any of the following reasons:
• Rejecting/not accepting the payment
• If the delivery address given by the customer is wrong, or the contact information is wrong, or if the customer is unable to reach him.
• Technology Innovation Company has the right to cancel payment requests upon receipt if the customer postpones or does not respond
The warranty, exchange and return policy of the Technology Innovation Company, according to the Ministry of Commerce
• To benefit from return, exchange, and warranty services, you must deal with the original invoice
• It is not possible to return or exchange unless there is a manufacturing defect in the item
• The item must be in the same condition as when purchased and in its original packaging
• Return within 3 days and exchange within 7 days from the date of purchase
• Purchases paid with vouchers, credit cards, or through the purchase installment service cannot be returned in cash.
• Receiving the shipment from the shipping company is considered an acknowledgment from the customer that the shipment (carton) is intact and in good condition and was not opened before receipt.
• The return and exchange period is calculated from the date of receipt, and the stamped purchase invoice that arrived with the shipment must be brought.
• Warranty: Agent’s guarantee
Immediate replacement of devices with manufacturing defects
We provide an identical replacement for the device with a manufacturing defect (non-software) within 3 days from the date of purchase, provided that:
• The device must be free from any scratches or misuse
• Bring the original box with all accessories and user manuals inside
• A report from the authorized maintenance agent is required before the replacement process
Customer Service and Communication:
- Contact us on:
- Number: 966112163090
- Mobile: 966566881703
- Email: email@example.com